Tuesday, October 27, 2009

All Pearls and Roses

from http://www.babiesonline.com/funfacts/

Your Due Date Is Wednesday, June 02, 2010

You are in Week 9 of your pregnancy and your baby is 7 weeks old.
Your Second Trimester will begin 12/2/2009
And your Third Trimester will begin 3/3/2010

62 days down, 218 to go!

Fun Facts For Birthday 06/02/2010:

Your baby will be born in the Year of The White Metal Tiger - am I the only one to never hear of that before?
Birthstone: Pearl (Health and Longevity) -oooh I love pearls - do I get some too?!
Birth Flower: Rose or Honeysuckle (Light Blue, White and Cream)
Astrological Sign: Gemini - just like half of Rick's family and a few of my family members!



Your baby will start kindergarten in 2015, be old enough to drive a car in 2026, graduate high school with the class of 2028, and will finish college in 2032, give or take a year.

WOW - I can hardly imagine the class of 2028! My mind is boggling over the 218 days to go fact! There is a lot of crazy information out there...and of course leave it to me to find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment