Thursday, November 19, 2009

Week 12


the baby is a size of a lime this week - that made me think of a yummy Corona

New with the baby:
(according to babycenter.com) Baby K has developed some reflexes! I guess if I poked my stomach, the baby would squirm in response - though I wouldn't feel it. I guess the baby looks more like a baby now than the alien he/she was resembling before. The eyes have moved to the front of his head, and its ears are right where they should be. The baby-to-be is just over 2 inches long (about the size of a lime) and weighs half an ounce.

Me:
Feeling pretty good. I have felt much better than the week before. The ab pain I was feeling last week has all but gone away. I have been wearing a water belt around my middle while I run which I think is helping to keep things supported. That or its all mental! This morning I have felt the beginnings of a cold. Yuck! I hope it goes away with the Airborne immunity booster stuff I am taking. To have a cold and only be armed with Tylenol sounds like cruel and unusual punishment!

Oh and I definitely have started to see a baby bump! That or its all the cookies I have been eating!

I go to see the nurse practicioner today at 4pm. Its taken forever to get to this date. I have definitely been paranoid that there's nothing but cookies in there...oh and Golden Grahams...I have been eating more than my share of Golden Grahams. I am hoping we get to hear the heartbeat.

Running & Exercise:

Thursday: Elliptical for 20min and lift
Friday: Run 4 miles with Murph
Saturday: Run 8 miles - pain free!
Sunday: Walk Murph for 30min plus 15 min walk each way to the tailgate! That counts right?!
Monday: Swim for 30
Tuesday: Run for 4 miles with April and Brooke - man they really seem to go fast now. It was a good workout but glad I was only going 4 with them! I came home and got Murph and we walked/ran my 3 mile loop. Maybe a bit too much...very tired by 3pm that day.
Wednesday: Sleep in

Great moment this week:
The birth of Norah Casey....and Running pain free again! This is a huge relief. I am not quite ready to give it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment