Wednesday, March 31, 2010

31 Weeks!

So at 31 weeks I feel comfortable rounding down to telling people that I have two months to go. Two months, nine weeks...same difference. Though I am certain that BabyGirl will want to stick around longer than those nine weeks. My nephews liked to come late and my mother said all of her babies were late late late. Hooray (sarcasm).

New with the baby:
She should be about 16 inches long and weighs over 3lbs. Babycenter said to imagine carrying four navel oranges. She is extremely active and feels like she is doing somersaults in my belly. I love feeling the movements but its kind of uncomfortable when she is actually stretching out in one side of the belly or the other. Its a constant pressure there and it feels like she is trying to get out.

New with me:
This past weekend I felt some throbbing pain in my legs. I wasn't sure what caused it. I hadn't spent an extra amount of time on my feet that day. It did feel like they were super swollen but they didn't look that way. Who knows? I felt better Monday morning. The books etc say that I could be experiencing Braxton-Hicks contractions now. I'm not sure if I am, but I have felt something that reminds me of menstrual cramps. They don't hurt but its kind of ache-y. Could be them?

Running & Exercise:
Thursday: Swim 20 minutes & BodyPump - first time back in the pool in awhile! Not so bad!
Friday: Nothin'
Saturday: Run/Walk 35 minutes
Sunday: Walk 30 minutes
Monday: Elliptical for 20 minutes and BodyPump class
Tuesday: Walk 50 minutes with Murph (confession - was supposed to be a swim day but I didn't want to mess up my hair!)
Wednesday: Run/Walk 40 minutes with Murph

The weather is fantastic in Charlotte this week. They are calling for temps in the lower 80s on Thursday and Friday. I have Friday off from school for Good Friday so I will be finishing up some wedding invitations and working out in the yard. Only a month left of school and internship. I am looking forward to the freedom that will come with these things falling off my plate!

1 comment:

  1. 人應該做自己認為對的事,而不是一味跟著群眾的建議走。 ..................................................

    ReplyDelete