Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We had a GREAT Halloween weekend! On Friday, I took Samantha to a Halloween play date in the neighborhood. I put on her little skeleton outfit and off we went. It was so fun to see all the cute little costumes. Before we left, Rick had to get a picture with Samantha...



I carved the pumpkin below using Samantha's hand as a stencil for the eyes. It was very funny trying to get her to lay her hand flat on the piece of paper and then to stay still as I traced around it. I got a pretty good semblance of her hand print. Murphy is posing with the pumpkin.

This is probably the best picture of Murphy we've ever taken - so regal.

Our cutie-patootie skeleton!

I tortured Murphy and put his skeleton shirt on him. I got it a couple of years ago for him as his costume. He had to match his sister!

Yay Samantha!

On Sunday afternoon we went to the Halloween parade in the neighborhood. The Caseys met us there.

Little Norah is getting so big. I can't believe she is walking - almost by herself.

Samantha slept through a good portion of the parade.

Here's a shot of the crowd before the parade. There was a fantastic turnout. There had to be a few hundred people there. Lots of great costumes on the kids and some on the parents as well. Rick and I will have to step it up next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment