Thursday, October 4, 2012

Finally! Samantha's 2 Year Photo Book

For two years I took Samantha's picture in the same chair with the same background and in the same color clothes. Some days it was a labor of love as my active little toddler did not want to sit still for the picture.  I started taking dozens of pictures to make sure I had a good one for the collage I eventually made.  I have it at work with me and I got a large print to go in the hallway.  I didn't want to just discard all of those other pictures though.  Each picture - even though not perfect was a fun reminder of who Samantha is and a little glimpse into her personality. I made this photo book for her (finally) to help us look back at the fun memories over her first 24 months.


Photo books are the perfect gift for any occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment