Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Resurrection of the blog





I'm guilty - guilty of being a bad blogger. Its been quite a while since I had updated this with any regularity. I let a lot of things get in the way of it - motherhood, a job, a side job with rkDesigns which at times is nutty busy, being a wife, volunteering etc etc. Anyways - excuses excuses. As I was making Samantha's photo book I found that the blog was an immensely valuable journal of our family's memories. I must make the time to jot down stuff from time to time. It doesn't have to be long - just a memory from time to time.  Call it an New October's Resolution. I want to remember that my little girl loved this purple tutu and purple Cookie Monster shirt to the point that it was almost her uniform. I want to remember that she is the cutest, smartest, sweetest little girl ever :)  (can you tell she's asleep and that looking at this picture makes me only remember the good stuff?!)
Be seeing you around the blogosphere!

1 comment:

  1. Going to hold you to that... we all need more Sammie in our lives!

    ReplyDelete