Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Kids Artwork and a Party

At the beginning of October we attended the third birthday party of this cutie patootie here!!

Her mama threw her an art themed birthday party - look at some of these fun details!


The birthday girl's mom made the cake! I was pretty impressed! It turned out great!


All the kids got a chance to be artists while painting their own canvases.

the whole rag tag bunch - hard to get a bunch of 1-3 year olds and a dog to all smile at the camera 


My little Picasso was right into the theme...she loooooves to paint and create. And she's hardly ever clean about it.

genius at work

oh sprinkles will make this better!
 Here was her finished art piece! Genius I tell you, genius! Look at that use of complementary colors and the movement and use of white space...


Well I thought some fun words to describe the day would help finish the masterpiece and be a fun work to hang in her bedroom. I got out my trusty Silhouette machine and got some sparkly cardstock (man that stuff is thick!!) and cut out three words - Celebrate, Friends and Happy.  All words to describe that day.  I glued them on with modge podge and voila - a fun little piece of art work.





No comments:

Post a Comment